Sunday, June 9, 2013

DIY Vintage oversized shorts aka The pants that make you look like you crapped yourself

These are the kind of pants no man would want to take off and the kind that makes my boyfriend exclaim: "What the hell is wrong with this world?" 

But from the first time I saw them, it was squishy pink love. The ones I can afford are on Ebay and because Bulgaria has such a strict customs policy, whose mere purpose of existence is to scream in your face: "Fuck you, ok? Fuck you!" I decided to make those crap shorts myself. 

BEFORE:

And Voala! Easy as breaking your promise for visiting grandma.


I haven't been so creative since the time I cut out a paper heart and stuck it on a weirdly shaped box, with the statement: "Sorry for giving you such a shitty present".

Fashiony part: DIY oversized shorts, cropped sweater- second hand, belt- vintage.



BTW, I was chosen to be one of the top skirt bloggers for May on yournextskirt.com. (brag, brag) So very happy! ^_^  You can check out the link here.

22 comments:

  1. The first photo of you in this post is absolutely perfect, Keit - you look stunning, oversized shorts and all :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit, oversized shorts are really the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a simple diy. blue shorts are a summer essential<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the heck is it that you can just cuff them like that and they look suddenly awesome? Girl, you've got the magic touch~ oversized pants are rad, maybe I should try them out! They look comfy as heck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater.. the shorts do look better after your DIY. Well I admit that it was a little odd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Pictures ,you look wonderful! Great Work!

    kisses .)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the super rolled up denim, your bright hair, and that high fashion model face! your eyes are fierce. i discovered you on chictopia today and thought I'd say hi :)

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I have crap-shorts too altho I call them diaper-shorts :D I like them tho :D I'm glad you got featured on the page :))
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
  9. ZOMG I want these shorts on my body. STAT. Great eye!

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not a fan of the oversized shorts. I like the sweater better. But you can always make anything look good on you as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. обичам слаби мацки в baggy дънкови шорти

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute outfit.

    Would you like to follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    kisses
    alba
    www.descalzaporelparque.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking amazing dear! <3 By the way - how did you like my previous outfit before the casualties of life one?

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look amazing on you!!! And they match perfectly with that sweater, great look! And congrats, you deserve that and much more!!!! :D

    http://www.doublemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey nice post..

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin...

    Keep in touch..
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are adorable on you. And I love the studs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the shorts, the studs are a nice touch...Congratulations on being a top skirt blogger xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you did a great job. You make them look super sexy! :D Love the spikes details! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want a short like that but large shorts are not cool for my body! it look confortable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Напоследък много искам къси панталонки, но да не са опнати по краката ми,а широки. Странно е за сега не съм попадала във вторите употреби на подобни или сама аз не търся на правилното място :/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment on the bloggy! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!